Sunday, September 25, 2016

The imporantance of keywords in your job search



https://www.hrepartners.com/jobdetails.aspx?id=27703

Administered
Assisted
Coordinated
Developed
Evaluate
Managed
Recommended
Reorganized
Resolved
Strengthened

In this week’s blog assignment, we are supposed to find a job we will be qualified for upon graduation. I was fortunate enough to find a position with the State of Kansas, 18th Judicial District in Sedgwick County to use as an example for this assignment.  For this assignment it is required that the potential new hire be willing to work with those who are under current supervision or using services by the district court.  This position requires to organize and report information in regards to the assisted client.  Additionally the person hired will be required to maintain records in regards to contact with the client(s) in order to achieve a record of contact of not only the client but also of various community agencies. 

This would be an important job.  The listing of actions and characteristics above indicate words which would strengthen and accentuate the skills I possess.  Highlighting these skills would allow me better chance to be noticed by the person(s) who will be reviewing the resumes collected for this position.  Words such as evaluate and developed indicate that I have gathered and processed information and records before.  Coordinated, recommended, and resolved would be key words to bring attention to skills I possess which would be helpful to the record keeping of clients and community agencies that I would work with regularly.  The other words listed serve to best highlight my past experiences which would highlight past experience that relate to this potential new employment opportunity.  Each of these words serve to illustrate skills that I have gained through education and prior employment which should make me a desirable candidate for the job advertisement I found with the 18th district court.   


No comments:

Post a Comment